Feeley Breaks Pool Record in 200 Backstroke in Loss
SWARTHMORE, Pa. — Host Swarthmore College won 12 of 14 events in a 194-61 Centennial Conference men's swimming victory over visiting Washington College today at Ware Pool. Andrew Feeley broke the pool record in the 200 backstroke for the Shoremen in the loss.
Swarthmore 194, Washington College 61
- Feeley's winning and pool-record time in the 200 backstroke was 1:54.66. He was also second in the 100 backstroke in 54.14.
- Brett Edwards won the 200 breaststroke in 2:15.18.
- Aidan Sullivan placed second in the 100 freestyle in 49.35.
- Nate Braddock's third-place time of 10:21.05 in the 1000 freestyle moved him up from the 10th- to ninth-fastest swimmer in Shoremen history in that event.
- The Garnet improved to 4-0 overall and 4-0 in conference meets with the win, while the Shoremen fell to 1-4 and 0-3 with the loss.
11/16 @ St. Mary's (Md.) - 5 p.m.