Feeley, Brown, Each Win an Individual Event for the Shoremen
CHESTERTOWN, Md. — The Washington College men's swim team dropped its season opener to 23rd-ranked Washington and Lee, 154-106, in a non-conference dual meet this afternoon inside Casey Swim Center.
#23 Washington and Lee 154, Washington College 106
- The Shoremen opened the meet by winning the 200 medley relay in 1:38.18. The winning relay team was comprised of Andrew Feeley, Teague Sauter, Seth Wrigley, and Jake Brown.
- Feeley won the 100 backstroke in 54.36 and was second in the 200 backstroke in 1:57.62.
- Brown captured the 50 freestyle in 21.32 and placed second in the 100 butterfly in 53.55.
- Brendan Jones was second in the 400 individual medley in 4:26.74 and the 500 freestyle in 5:01.33.
- Wrigley placed second in the 200 butterfly in 2:04.20, Leo Johnson was second in the 200 freestyle in 1:48.74, and Aidan Sullivan took second in the 100 freestyle in 49.07.
- The Generals were swimming in their third dual meet of the season and remained undefeated at 3-0 with the win.
- Feeley was named the Goose Nation TV Shoremen Swimmer of the Meet.
10/26 @ Franklin & Marshall - 7 p.m. (Centennial Conference meet)
- The meet at F&M will be the Shoremen's Centennial Conference opener.