Johnson Wins Two Events for Shoremen in Loss
WASHINGTON, D.C. — Host Catholic University remained undefeated in dual meets this season thanks to a 165-97 non-conference win over visiting Washington College in men's swimming action this afternoon in Washington, D.C.
Catholic 165, Washington College 97
- Leo Johnson won two events in the loss for the Shoremen, taking the 1000 freestyle in 10:09.53 and the 500 freestyle in 4:56.47.
- Cody Weiler added a first-place finish in the 50 freestyle in 22.10, while Andrew Feeley won the 200 backstroke in 2:00.78.
- Aidan Sullivan was second in both the 200 freestyle (1:49.32) and the 100 freestyle (49.27).
- Jake Brown was second in the 50 freestyle in 22.21, while Brett Edwards took second in the 100 breaststroke in 1:03.62.
- The Cardinals improved to 7-0 in dual meets this season with the win, while the Shoremen fell to 3-5 with the loss.
Up Next for the Shoremen
1/27 v. Dickinson - 2:00 p.m. (Centennial Conference meet)
- The meet against Dickinson will be the Shoremen's Senior Day meet.