Wrigley Takes First in One Event, Second in Another
GETTYSBURG, Pa. — Host Gettysburg College won its season and Centennial Conference opener over visiting Washington College, 164-98, this afternoon in men's swimming action.
Gettysburg 164, Washington College 98
- Seth Wrigley won the 100 butterfly in 53.81 and placed second in the 200 butterfly in 2:02.65 for the Shoremen.
- Andrew Feeley placed first in the 200 backstroke in 1:59.07, while Brett Edwards was second in the 200 breaststroke in 2:14.42.
- Jake Brown was second in both the 200 freestyle in 1:48.06 and the 100 freestyle in 48.46.
- Cody Weiler added a second-place finish in the 50 freestyle in 21.80, while Aidan Sullivan was second in the 200 individual medley in 2:02.62.
- The Shoremen fell to 1-2 overall and 1-1 in conference meets this season with the loss.
Up Next for the Shoremen
11/8 v. Salisbury - 5:30 p.m.